I General information
• The owner of the website https://lovingyachts.com and the administrator of personal data is SailOceans, Inc. 214 Riva Avenue Milltown, NJ 08850 USA
entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland. II Personal data
• Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
• Personal data is collected when placing an order in the store or sending an e-mail to the address provided on the website
• Personal data is only used to process the order
• The website content can be viewed without providing any personal information. • Each person who has provided their personal data has the right to access their content and the possibility of correcting, updating and supplementing them, as well as requesting the cessation of personal data processing and objecting to the processing of personal data. The above-mentioned activities can be performed by sending an appropriate statement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org • Personal data obtained by the administrator are stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable law. The collection of personal data has been reported to the Office for Personal Data Protection (uodo.gov.pl)
• The administrator protects the collected personal data using the following measures: – securing the data set against unauthorized access
III Information about cookies.
• Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
• The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
• Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
• maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
• determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network. • The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are files
temporary, which are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
• Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
• Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
• In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV.Cookie management – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
• If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the settings p browser. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
• To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions
• – Internet Explorer
• – Chrome
• – Safari
• – Firefox
• – Opera
• – Android
• – Safari (iOS)
• – Windows Phone
• – Blackberry
V Provision of data.
• The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
• The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI Final Provisions