HOW AND WHY WOULD I ARRIVE AT A DECISION TO TRADE MY “NORMAL” HOME FOR A FLOATING ONE?
Latest collective experience and limitations on our freedoms resulting from a global distress drove home few following important points for a lot of us:
- Having a bolt hole in New Zealand can be useless.
- It also proved that perhaps waiting with your dreams for decades may not be such a great idea.
- Being truly close with your kids while they are growing up and sharing everyday adventures became more important than ever.
- Raising them in true freedom, free from systemic limitations, while showing them that it comes with great responsibility.
- Travelling by air became even more restrictive and burdensome than ever.
- Moving away with your house and family from the crisis to a safe zone is indeed impossible unless your house floats.
- Being truly close to nature and seeing all these places that can only be visited by a boat became even more urgent if we realize how fragile everything is.
We can’t think of any other way to achieve all this in one shot than spending good portion of the future living aboard a boat and sailing the World. If you like the Ocean, the boats, the travel, the deep and real experience of far away cultures and you’d like to share that with your loved ones you should think of scheduling a LIveAboard Experience on one of our boats to let everyone involved get the feel if this perhaps is something for you. Once you spend two weeks cruising aboard one of our boats, while sharing our everyday life aboard you’ll have a pretty good idea if this is really for your or perhaps a camper, or a house in high mountains is still a better road to freedom.